Servicing the needs of small business since 1994 the professionals at Northern Star Technology Group pride themselves on being equipped to handle the needs and challenges you face on a daily basis. Prompt, efficient and courteous there is no job too large or small. Microsoft certified our professionals possess separate and distinct skill sets geared toward enhancing and supporting the many wide ranged systems used by businesses today. We will analyze your servers, workstations, and network to confirm that they are working efficiently and advise you how we may enhance the reliability of your office. We also offer maintenance programs; regular maintenance has proven to extend the usable life of both hardware and software.
Refund of Services and Products
1. Services Rendered: There will be no refunds for services that have been provided.
2. Returnable Products: If the product is returned unused within 15 days of purchase, a full
refund or replacement will be made, provided no structural abuse is visible and the product is
does not fall under the category of non-returnable product listed below. There is no refund on
software. If the product is defective it will be exchanged provided it is returned within 30
days of purchase unless otherwise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Non-returnable product (not all inclusive): The following products cannot be returned:
• Discontinued items
• Special order items
• Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
• Custom configurations of systems
• Open units, and/or units that require repackaging
• Units in an unsuitable resale condition
• Closeout, re-manufactured and refurbished products
Northern Star Technology Group respects your privacy and we do not rent, sell, or lease your information to any third party. The details containing your electronic payment are securely transmitted from our payment gateway to our credit card processor for the sole purpose of authorizing your transaction so that we may provide our goods and services to you, the client.
Your visit on our site is tracked through a standard web traffic statistics program, which keeps records of traffic on the site. Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit us. When you request pages from our web site, our servers may log your IP Address.
We may use third parties to help us provide services and marketing to you, such as processing payments,